- Certified Personal Trainer
- N1 Educated Personal Trainer
- Bachelor's in Sports Science
- NASM Corrective Exercise Specialist
- SHAPE Physical Best Health-Fitness Specialist
- Certification in CPR/AED + First Aid
- Drug Free Bodybuilder
- Stage Weight: 158 LB | Off-Season Weight: 185 LB.
- 2014 NOBA Fall Classic: 1st in Men's Novice, 1st in Men's Junior, 1st in Men's Welterweight, 2nd in Men's Overall
Being born into an active and athletic family, it makes sense that fitness went from becoming a part of my life to actually being my life. Having played sports through out my youth, my competitive nature to succeed lead to weight lifting to help excel my sports performance. After seeing how quickly weight lifting could yield results, and due to suffering multiple injuries, my focus shifted from competing with others and to focusing on improving myself. That desire to improve has grown over time to not just bettering myself, but also working with others to help them achieve their goals.
To learn more about me and my approach to fitness, checkout the interview I did with Bulk Hackers.