5 Day Workout Mesocycle for Hypertrophy (4 Months)
Welcome to the Nethocycle Program!
This is the one of the best purchases you can make if you are wanting to make some changes with your workout program!
This is a pre-loaded program for Legs & Arms with exercises, sets, and reps already selected.
Allows you to change out exercises easily.
This should be at least a 4 month cycle!
If you want to buy this just for a high volume program, then skip to Mesocycle 3. This program is worth the money just for this Mesocycle alone!
When you download the program, it will include a .zip file. Be sure to extract the files and you will find a PDF and an Excel document.
- Teaches you how to utilize Reps in Reserve or Rate of Perceived Exertion
- Teaches you when to use certain Reps in Reserve for each week for hypertrophy
- Teaches you how to progress utilizing overloading schemes
- Teaches the intensity techniques used in month 3
- Teaches you how to change exercises out
- Excel Document
- 1 entire macrocycle as a template to build your own (or use this one!)
- 5 tabs listed at the bottom
- 4 individual tabs for each month of training
- Easy way to track weights, reps, RPE, and much more
- Additional tab to track bodyweight & manage your own macros
Let’s get into the foundation of this program and lay everything out for you.
This is going to be a 4-month macrocycle. The macrocycle will be the 4-month training program, and we will lay everything out so you know what to expect here in the bullet points below. Macrocycles are long periods of time usually 4-6 months of training with a goal in mind, built of multiple Mesocycles. Each mesocycle will be a 4-week training program, with 1 week of a deload.
You CAN run this for multiple Macrocycles and even use different areas as priority! This is up to you and I teach you how to do change focus, maintain focus, and more in this document!